So, how to remove it? I found this solution online. Hopefully this will help us in the future.
Step by step:
- Click Start > Run > cmd.exe
- Right-click on cmd, "Run as Administrator"
- Run the printui tool: c:\Windows\system32>printui /s /t2
- Select the "installed printers drivers" that u hate and click Remove... If that doesn't work...
- Click Start > Run > Services.msc
- Locate the Print Spooler, right click > Stop
- Open folder c:\Windows\System32\spool\Printers (just click OK to access)
- Delete all the contents of that folder
- Locate the Print Spooler, right click > Start
- Back to step 3 and 4
Tadaaaaaa..... It really works for me and other computers that I work on that running on Windows 7. How about u guys?