Monday, October 24, 2011

Papago X8.5 on Windows CE 5.0/6.0 Devices

Thanks to my buddy, Jimon ABM, for the PAPAGO X8.5 file. Now my Proton GPS is equipped with the newest version of PAPAGO, as well as the latest map update. Already used it for many times, the accuracy and performance so far are not bad.

My Simple launchpad. Not so creative though... :P.
I can choose between Lokatoo, Garmin, PAPAGO X5 and PAPAGO X8.5 gps on my GPS device. If you ask me which one I prefer most, I would say PAPAGO X8.5 is the best so far.




Games.
I can only set up a few games as below. I don't really know where to get more game files. Perhaps if any of the readers can give me more games, than maybe we can share ideas on the gps... :D




Cheers...

5 comments:

jimon said...

Caya lah bro...nak games banyak nanti aku share kan :)

Sazly Salfarina said...

Cayalah... mekasih file papago tu. Games tu buleh le nanti :D

zaiem said...

kalau nak minta papago 8.5 boleh x?

Mior Mohd Aizat Samad said...

as salam...

mne sye boleh dpt ppgo x8 utk wince6 gps...??...kalu ade...boleh share x...??...tq

salam-ukhwah said...

assalamualaikum....

mcm mane sy leh dpt ppgo x8.5 utk win ce6 gps??leh x share???tq

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...