To all Muslims around the world...
Monday, August 15, 2011
So, how to remove it? I found this solution online. Hopefully this will help us in the future.
Step by step:
- Click Start > Run > cmd.exe
- Right-click on cmd, "Run as Administrator"
- Run the printui tool: c:\Windows\system32>printui /s /t2
- Select the "installed printers drivers" that u hate and click Remove... If that doesn't work...
- Click Start > Run > Services.msc
- Locate the Print Spooler, right click > Stop
- Open folder c:\Windows\System32\spool\Printers (just click OK to access)
- Delete all the contents of that folder
- Locate the Print Spooler, right click > Start
- Back to step 3 and 4
Tadaaaaaa..... It really works for me and other computers that I work on that running on Windows 7. How about u guys?
Monday, August 08, 2011
However, as I click on the UPM Postgraduate student site last night to register for next semester subjects for my PhD studies, I was stunned...!!! Did you guys see something special below?
Look carefully on the picture under Admission Section, where potential student for Online Admission Application to School of Graduate Studies should go to. Look at the picture deeply...
It was the picture of my lovely wife Salfarina, and comrades Nurazlin, Nabil and Zaida from the class of 2006. Wow...!!! our memories were abruptly taken to a few years back. Thanks to the admin for the remembrance. Really appreciate it.